Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Appreciate all the Love & Support

I've gotten so much love & support for In Blanka Mode, I was not expecting it all. Thanks to More Fire for showing me some love by playing my song and letting me put my posters up. Thank you to Marissa of Cupcakes to Soften Yo Hustle, for blogging about me and the nice things you said, it touched my heart. Thanks to everyone that came out to the official release party at the vibe, big ups to Dirty Birdy, Big Van & Tomorrow,Yesterday & The Mighty for killin that shit, it was a dope night. FYI: my set was like 30mins but it only felt like 15mins, it was one of the best shows I've done. BIG THANKS goes out to everyone that has downloaded In Blanka Mode, I didn't think I would have 100 downloads in 6 days. My mini tour continues today at The Get Up in LA, much love and thanks to The Get Up crew for allowing me rock. My tour ends back in the IE at Ray's Deli in San Bernardino on April 16th, if you haven't stopped at any of the other dates join me there. I gotta give a BIG THANKS to my Black Cloud Fam, we're making moves. Big Ups to Jynxx for doin my track list, I gotta give him credit for that cause people have been tellin me that the EP flows nicely. Once again THANK YOU to everyone who has genuinely supported me, I greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment